Pages

I was the perfect patsy.


I was the perfect patsy, designated to take all the falls for all my enemies' wrongdoings, crimes, and secrets from many groups of my enemies: personal acquaintances, neighbors, co-workers, corporate executives, death cults, religious hate groups, institutional terrorists© of criminal labor unions' criminal members, law enforcement criminals and first responders criminals, government employees and their contractors, public quasi-governmental corporations, NGOs, family foundations, politicians, lobbyists, and their clients, international crime cartels of drug and human traffickers.

They were ready to bury me literally and figuratively with all their wrongdoings, crimes, and secrets by destroying my personal and professional reputations through criminal entrapment frauds, and as a result of such attempts, sending me to insanity, incarceration, and complete incapacitation.

At the same time, they want to satisfy their sadistic egos by showing their power to their peers and eager spectators of these hunting games of human prey made of their targeted individuals, literally bloody trade of human organ harvesting, vehicular mobbing©, and auto-life insurance frauds as part of contract killings and life-debilitating injuries. 

The worst part of all these criminal fraud entrapment attempts was designed to send me to insanity, incarceration, and complete incapacitation. These insidious and hidden entrapment schemes were planned, funded, and executed by people I knew well: personal acquaintances, one-time neighbors, high school alumni and their business associates in the US and Korea, my former co-workers from 1993-2016 and their bosses, and corporate executives.

I was a perfect target, a perfect setup, a perfect fall guy, a perfect patsy—a CPA, an extreme minority, an extremely rare personal background, hated by my own circle of ethnicity and peers, neighbors, and a lone standout who refused to join their ranks, and even further, presented them the dangers to their status quo of criminality or power structure.

I had to be taken out. So all these groups of different ethnicity gangs of institutional terrorists, Racketeer Influenced and Corrupted Organizations (RICO), had pulled their resources together to destroy me without any criminal evidence pointing to them individually. 

It would have been a piece of cake for them because they have done it many times in the past. But this time was different, because I called them out first before they finished the job, correctly, shouting, "They are RICO gangsters!" by deploying my public blogs and my private blogs as backups. 

And indeed, they are RICO gangsters of white-collar professionals.

I cannot bring them out to the law because some of them are the law themselves at very high level. They have the power networks of politicians, lobbyists, community leaders, religious leaders, multinational corporations and their corporate executives, and mega-millionaires and billionaires political donors. 

I can only rely on my personal blogs as my sole weapon and protection against these institutional terrorists made of CPAs, MDs, JDs, politicians, and mega-millionaires and billionaires.

My audience, my witness, and my jury are the general public. And my reborn purpose of life became the learning of KARMA and the bringing of KARMA to all my attackers within legal bounds.

These criminals may be getting away with murder, literally and figuratively, and complete destruction of me and countless other innocent victims in the past and until now. 

But I am counting on that you criminals are bloodthirsty psychopaths and sociopaths who cannot restrain their psychopathic and sociopathic highs and urges from committing the same insidious and vicious crimes for profits to others soon or later. These are not ordinary criminals. These are mega-millionaires, billionaires, politicians, and religious criminals with misguided life principles.

There is an old Korean saying that when your (fox) tail (your trail of crimes) gets too long, you are bound to get caught.

I am holding out hope that one of the following RICO statutes will hold these criminals accountable for their crimes of destroying, injuring, and killing many innocent lives, sooner rather than later.

As per the RICO Act explained here, "Pattern of racketeering activity requires at least two acts of racketeering activity, one of which occurred after the effective date of this chapter and the last of which occurred within ten years (excluding any period of imprisonment) after the commission of a prior act of racketeering activity. The US Supreme Court has instructed federal courts to follow the continuity-plus-relationship test in order to determine whether the facts of a specific case give rise to an established pattern. The illegal acts forming a pattern are called "predicate" offenses. Predicate acts are related if they "have the same or similar purposes, results, participants, victims, or methods of commission, or otherwise are interrelated by distinguishing characteristics and are not isolated events." Continuity is both a closed and open ended concept, referring to either a closed period of conduct, or to past conduct that by its nature projects into the future with a threat of repetition."

I was the perfect patsy.

I was the perfect patsy, designated to take all the falls for all my enemies' wrongdoings, crimes, and secrets from many groups of my en...