What kind of monster would kill his wife in front of their son?

When he was hitting his wife's head with a cat toy made of metal pipe so hard many times, she pleaded with her son to call the police, but he ordered his son to go to his room and lock the door. But the real cause of death was strangulation and calling 119 (the Korean version of 911) too late, almost after one hour. He called his father first, and he waited until his father and his lawyer arrived, and they were the ones who called the police.

This murder occurred in December of last year, but I only saw an article about it very recently over the internet.

He is reported to be a product of American colleges (Whitworth University, USC, University of Arizona) and UCLA Law School, very well-educated, and around the early 50s in age. He was employed by the nation's most prestigious law firm, Kim & Chang.

He worked as an international law attorney in Korea, so he could very well be an American bar-licensed attorney.

There were no newscasts broadcast; at least I did not hear anything about it. I do not believe many people in the country know about the crime. 

Following are internet links to the crime and court hearings. 

https://blog.naver.com/troilos/223439027327

https://blog.naver.com/abcde10/223440882973

https://blog.naver.com/vhs360/223435694695

https://blog.naver.com/jobssuda/223285568428

https://blog.naver.com/knr2070/223440170984

Since they are in all Korean, you may have to use Google Translate, even though I often see it translate very crudely and incorrectly.

But what got me really interested was that his surname is Hyun (현), 현우영, and his father, 현경대, was a 5th term elected congressman of the Korean Assembly and a Retired Elder (은퇴 장로) of the Youngnak Church 영락교회, the world's largest Presbyterian Church. Since the Presbyterian Church is the largest Christian denomination among Koreans in Korea and the US, this makes the Youngnak Church the largest church for Koreans.

And he was the Vice Chairman (the Chairmanship is always held by the President of Korea) of the Peaceful Unification Advisory Council (PUAC) 민주평화통일 자문회의, under President Park Geun Hye, 2013–2016. 

And there are its members all over the world including the United States. I am very sure several of my adversaries, antagonizers, and alumni of Kyungbok (경복) High School in Korea and the United States are members of this public quasi-governmental organization.

Why am I zeroing in on him in particular? Because he represents 0.01% of the country's population, the privileged class. And these individuals with the same privileged class, represented by strong Political-Conglormerate (Chaebeol) family ties through marriages, have been behind the attacks on me for the past seven years.

I have never met these two individuals, but I think I may know them quite well, looking at their family-educational-political-religious-professional backgrounds and their power networks that may stretch from Korea to the US or vice versa from the United States to Korea. There are some unique features and backgrounds I can recognize among these closely knitted, hidden, and privileged power structures that have controlled Korea ever since 1960s. Even though I am the outsider looking in, I have my own unique personal and professional background and life experience that only a few Koreans or Korean Americans possess. 

All those institutional terrorists of labor unions, governments, law enforcement, first responders, banks, credit unions, multi-national corporations, MIIC (military-industrial-intelligence-congressional) complex, nonprofit NGOs, churches, temples, synagogues, tabernacles, death cults, doctors, attorneys, CPAs, insurance brokers, realtors, lobbyists, and quasi-governmental public utility corporations who have stalked me, harassed me, and consequently tried to destroy me in both the United States and Korea are their hires, ones that are taking their bidding.

My family (my mother and my grandmother) has been destroyed by these individuals.  And I was targeted for destruction to finish the job.

It's just so amazing how all these disparate things and attacks involving a half dozen multi-ethnic, LGBTQ, and institutional terrorist RICO gangs all seemed to fit themselves to prove my suspicion of the late after 2021 is in fact correct.

And why do I point out LGBTQ in particular? Because many LGBTQ people have been attacking me for the past seven years. I have absolutely no idea why there were so many LGBTQ people in RICO gangs who were attacking me. I can only surmise that their sexual orientations make them easier targets for blackmailing and extortions by the real hard-core criminals of international crime cartels and political power-networked financial globalists, religious fanatics, and political anarchists who funded and ordered my destruction. 

I have worked with many LGBTQs throughout my career, and I have no problem with them until they start infringing on my personal space.


Your attempts to erase me off the map have failed!

<Updated last on September 7, 2024> I bring it to the fore today after almost three years of disbelief I had of these four individuals...